Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jay Weaver wins award

Well dear readers, I am in the Atlanta airport waiting to come back to Miami after arguing in the 11th Circuit before Judges Carnes, Tjoflat, and Hood. It was an interesting argument concerning venue and multi-object conspiracies. I am sure you all are fascinated.

In any event, here is a link to an article about Jay Weaver's award for his Medicare coverage. Congrats to Jay. Hat tip to BT.

I hope to see you all tomorrow at Ben Kuehne's fundraiser and on Friday at the bench and bar conference.

8 comments:

Rumpole said...

I was going to go to the Dolphins game Sunday but instead I'd rather read the briefs in your appeal. Can you email them to me?

Anonymous said...

Round one of the fight of the year.

Rumpole Vs. Rumpole

http://thejusticebuilding.blogspot.com/2008/11/rumpole-vs-rumpole.html

Anonymous said...

Rumpole: I am sure to win in the first round with a TKO. That imposter is no match.

Anonymous said...

Rumpole go Jack off in some corner. You're supporting a lawyer who laundered fucking money for the columbians and want us to pay for Ben's fucking son of a bitch lawyer?

A room full of corrupt attorneys trying to keep a criminal from going to prison.

I'm aspiring to see the lovely latina star at the fundraiser knowing full well what her family's connections are to Ben.

Anonymous said...

kudos to Jay Weaver for putting the spotlight on one Miami's dirty little secrets. What happens in this town with Medicare is a Disgrace

Anonymous said...

Man, this is worse than the battle to crown the The Real Roxanne. I assume the Rumpole with the less-viewed profile (both profile's are nearly identical) is the Fake Rumpole? It's hard to tell ya'll apart without clicking on the profiles.

I hear the judges have ya'll tied on points going into Round 2. And quit dropping your left, Rump. That Fake Rump gots a wicked right cross.

Anonymous said...

When I first looked, I thought your note said Jay Weaver won an award for mediocre coverage -- and that made sense.

Anonymous said...

Was this an award for journalism or a DOJ service award?